Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Collision of Worlds

 A little update...

I have started editing. Have I finished the animation yet? No. But I figured if I started editing now, it would be less work later.

I imported the live action parts that I filmed and the audio into Adobe Premiere Pro and have begun to edit those. Thus far, I've created a basic layout of what I want. I separated the clips and put them in order according to the storyboard, leaving little spaces in between so I know where I need to put the animated sequences in the future. 

I've also created the title cards and created a place holder for the credits.

I'm probably going to insert the animated sequences as I create them and edit as I go. That way it should be less work at the end (editing wise, at least).

It's going quite well so far, hopefully that continues.

Anyway, that's all for today.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment