Sunday, April 18, 2021

And at last I see the light And it's like the fog has lifted

The final update...

So, now that everything is officially finished, I guess it's time to provide the links for everything.

short film: YouTube

social media: Tumblr page

~

This project has definitely been a whirlwind. I'm not sad it's over, in fact I'm actually glad it's finished. It's a big relief and a weight off my shoulders.

I think I did the best I could with what and I had, and in that respect, I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish. 

I don't know how good my project is as a whole/ I tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist overly critical of myself when things don't turn out exactly how I wanted them to (or just in general really).

A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into making this (okay, there was no blood, maybe a little sweat, but definitely some tears; okay, many tears), so after all this effort, I sincerely hope that you enjoy it.

Anyway, that's all for forever.

There won't be a next time... sad, I know.

~fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment