Friday, April 09, 2021

The World Will Know

 A little update...

Okay, so social media.

I haven't thought much on this previously as I wanted to focus on the film, since it's the largest part of the project. 

I wasn't too sure about which platform to use, but I think I want to use Tumblr. It's popular among the target audience (being older teens/young adults, writers, and people who enjoy comedy/relatable jokes).

Plus, I can be more informal on Tumblr than on other platforms, like Instagram.

It has a lot of features that I could use:


I can upload text or audio posts. I can upload pictures, gifs, or videos. I can uploads quotes or links.

I can reblog (repost) things from other creators.

There's also a feature where I would be able to respond to any questions or messages that are sent from followers and post it.


So I created an account...


I don't know if I like the header image, but at the moment I don't know what else to put, so it's gonna stay for now.

I plan to make posts promoting the film, showing some behind the scenes clips/shots, and other things related to writing/art (like inspirational quotes).

Anyway, that's all for today.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment